The Oak Honeymoon Suite is situated up the original Tudor staircase, within the main house, posing a perfect opportunity for elegant bridal pictures.
Dressed in rich materials, with deep, warm textured opulent fabrics the Oak Honeymoon Suite is spacious and extremely traditional with beams, two fireplaces, stunning views and many of its original features.
The bathroom is carefully appointed and extremely spacious with a roll top bath in the centre, a large power shower and his and hers sinks.
There is lots of natural light with windows at the front and back of the house with views over the gardens.
Please note that the Oak Honeymoon Suite is not available separately on Friday or Saturday nights from April to October.
- Super king size bed
- Tudor fireplace with two comfortable armchairs
- En-suite bathroom with raised roll top bath, his and hers sinks, and large power shower
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes & slippers
- Free wireless broadband access
- Mini bar with tea, Costa coffee, cafetiere, fresh milk and Cadburys hot chocolate
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Suitcase stand
- Shoe horn, clothes brush and umbrella
- Radio alarm
- 40” Plasma Sky TV & free view
- A selection of up to date magazines
- Full length mirror