Few luxury hotel rooms in Essex can match the fine detail of the Birch Suite. It is extremely private with its own staircase leading to the landing with a hallway separating the bedroom and bathroom.
Both the Suite and bathroom have high vaulted ceilings with exposed Tudor beams. The bedroom overlooks the gardens apple tree.
It has a small dining table with two chairs, useful for work or for private dining.
The bathroom oozes elegance and character. A free standing roll top bath on pebbles with views of the golf course through the wooden heart shutters. The china porcelain has white and blue flowers on.
- Super king size bed
- Mini bar with tea, Costa coffee and cafetiere, Cadburys hot chocolate and fresh milk
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Suitcase stand
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes & slippers
- Shoe horn, clothes brush and umbrella
- Radio alarm
- 40-inch plasma television is on hand to provide the entertainment including Sky TV and Freeview
- DVD player at reception available (no additional charge)
- A selection of recent magazines
- Welcome pack
- Dining table and two chairs
- Vaulted ceiling in bedroom & bathroom
- En-suite bathroom with raised roll top bath on pebbles, shaver point, heated towel rail, sink and power shower
- Free wireless broadband access
- Dressing table & chair