The Willow Executive room is situated in the main house by the back door. It is quintessentially English and extremely good value for money.
Enormous compared to most normal hotel rooms with a double storey ceiling, massive fireplace and many exposed beams. Originally this room was the kitchen of the Tudor farmhouse. The original stone flooring is wonderfully cool in the summer and slippers are provided in the winter.
There is a comfortable two seater sofa and foot stool within the living area accompanied by a dressing table/desk and chair. This room is comfortable for long term stays, perfect for a business traveller.
The bathroom is smaller than most ensuites throughout the Lodge and the shower is up a step making it unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
- Super king size bed
- Large bedroom with living area and two seater sofa
- Mini bar with tea, Costa coffee and cafetiere, Cadburys hot chocolate and fresh milk
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Suitcase stand
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes & slippers
- Shoe horn, clothes brush and umbrella
- Radio alarm
- 40-inch plasma television is on hand to provide the entertainment including Sky TV and Freeview
- DVD player at reception available (no additional charge)
- A selection of recent magazines
- Welcome pack
- Small bathroom with raised power shower, heated towel rail
- Free wireless broadband access
- Dressing table & chair