The Ash Executive room is a split level bedroom with the dressing table and wardrobe at the private entrance (close to Oak). Then a winding wooden stairway leads you up to the apex of the house and the ensuite and bedroom which has a king size bed and a single bed with bright and opulent fabrics and two giant beanbags.
Ash is a charming room which could be used for three older children with their parents staying in Oak, or a family with one older child (the stairway is not toddler friendly). It is also not suitable for tall people (the beams are low) or people with limited mobility however, for the right family/couple/single guest this bedroom has tonnes of character and is extremely comfortable and homely.
The ensuite has a power shower, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- Split level room with tonnes of character and two beds (king size bed and a single, this room can sleep three people at a small additional cost)
- Mini bar with tea, Costa coffee and cafetiere, Cadburys hot chocolate and fresh milk
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Suitcase stand
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes & slippers
- Shoe horn, clothes brush, and umbrella
- Radio alarm
- 40-inch plasma television is on hand to provide the entertainment including Sky TV and Freeview
- DVD player at reception available (no additional charge)
- A selection of recent magazines
- Welcome pack
- Small bathroom with raised power shower, heated towel rail
- Free wireless broadband access
- Dressing table & chair